Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Winter Frost is on the design wall


This one seems to be a long time coming, I've had the blocks and sashing pieces done for some time.  I think because there are so many pieces to the sashing. I was dragging my feet about it.  I put it on the design wall so that I could avoid getting the same fabrics next to each other.  I will spend some time switching things around as I walk past now and then, but at a certain point I say, enough is enough and I start sewing the rows together.   I hope to get the top done by the weekend, but I'm in the midst of preparing T-shirts for a customer that wants a quilt made.  Those can be time consuming but very enjoyable at the same time. 

Winter Frost is from the book Woodroses in Winter by This & That. 

No comments:

Post a Comment