Friday, September 10, 2010

My 10 minute challenge

I did the 10 minute challenge this morning and here is what the tables looked like before in my sewing room.



And here is the table nearest to the camera after 10 minutes. 


So a little bit better?  I folded and put away some background neutral fabrics, yellow fabrics, blue fabrics and a bunch of scrap batting.  Another couple of sessions and we might actually see a portion of the table.  Yeah!  Just want to clarify that my longarm is in another room, and that room is somewhat presentable because it's what my customers see.

Got my new glasses, did the grocery shopping and after lunch it's quilting time on the longarm.

1 comment:

  1. I applaud your taking pictures and POSTING them. good luck on your challenge. I try 10 minutes, but get side tracked for longer then I get behind.
    Good job.

    ReplyDelete