Friday, September 3, 2010

Labor Day Weekend Line-up

Lots going on this weekend;

  1. Finish a customer quilt, not too much to go on it
  2. Prep bathroom for painting and try to get ceiling finished today
  3. Zumba Saturday at 9am
  4. Continue painting bathroom
  5. Working on Heart Strings quilt project sew-in weekend with string blocks, lets see how many blocks I can get done while the paint is drying?
In spite of my quest to lose weight and eat healthy I think I could splurge and have pizza one night for supper.  I'll just make a large salad and have some of that first, and then a slice or two of pizza, beats cooking with everything going on. 

And besides, my DH was rejoicing over the fact that college football starts this weekend, so he will be glued to his chair. 

Have a safe and enjoyable weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment