Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thinking Halloween

There is one project, a UFO which I have been wanting to get finished for a long time now.  I have let a few too many distractions get in the way, (okay some distractions were really important) but I think today is the day to get this one underway.   What is it?  A halloween tablerunner for a friend in Colorado Springs, who has no idea I'm even making it for her.


On the right are two pieces of a border print that I somehow acquired, who know when or where...and with it a piece of the black background print with the gold moons and stars.  To the left I have some fabrics that I pulled to try and coordinate.   I'm hung up on the design of the tablerunner, and frankly I'm making it more difficult than it has to be.  I should just keep it simple and get going on it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment