Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I hope this works....

The bathroom saga continues...my latest adventure:


The first coat is on and it looks promising, but OH!  talk about stinky fumes!  And this stuff won't clean up with soap and water, no it cleans up with xylene, some more stinky stuff.  I hope to put another coat on tomorrow morning.  I made a little boo boo and got some sort of debris in the paint which ended up on the surface of the counter, and it's in there for good, so I will have to do a little 600 grit wet sanding to fix that up.  The color I had this stuff tinted is called Haystack, awww, and the color of the walls is warm caramel.  

I have a nice stack of string blocks though, I hope I can get to the remaining 7 this afternoon.

The light was filtering through my window blinds, so it looks like stripes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment