Thursday, September 9, 2010

A little work and a little play

I didn't want to go to water aerobics but I found myself there anyway, glad I went.  Once I'm there I enjoy my class, but the getting there is really exercise for the brain.

I did a quick customer quilt today with a pattern called Ambrosia;


And for the play part, I met a group of friends at Olive Garden for lunch.  Yum, Soup, Salad and Breadsticks.
And tonight the Saints and Vikings are on TV, I hope Brett Favre does a good job tonight, because I love to watch him play, but you've got to love the Saints.

1 comment:

  1. Bobbi, you must be glad you went to your water aerobics - keep up the good work! You are an inspiration! I am thinking about doing the same thing, and that's a start in the right direction, right? Your "ambrosia" looks lovely! And I love Olive Garden, too!

    ReplyDelete