Monday, September 20, 2010

Looking for some down time

My day started out with a zumba class.  I'd get so much more out of it, if I could learn the steps/routine.  But I'm the one in the back flailing my arms and legs out of sync.  At least I'm moving and having fun to the music. 

Next I finished a small quilt for our Linus Project.  After lunch I got a customer's quilt on the machine and ready for tomorrow.  Since I had a customer dropping off a T shirt quilt, I got out my T shirt samples and some quilt patterns that would be appropriate. 

In between all of this I did the laundry.  Finally done with that I sat down to work on the Halloween table runner, and made some small steps towards getting the top finished.  There are some new shows on tonight so I can watch TV and work a bit more on the runner. 

Good intentions, but gosh I'm tired.



No comments:

Post a Comment