Monday, November 1, 2010

Productive weekend

The dogs got me up at 4am, thank you very much...just as well, I have plenty to do.  But I got a bunch done as well. 
  1. I got the customer quilt finished on Friday, just a stipple as she wanted.
  2. I worked until I got all of the t-shirt blocks finished for my daughter


Now I'm ready to put it all together!


3.  I started working on a tablerunner for a hostess gift.  I did the design on EQ 6 ( I haven't bought 7 yet)  This tablerunner is the colors of the United States Military Academy Black Knights GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY!! 



This pineapple pattern could have been done with templates, rotary cutting, or my choice on this one, foundation piecing.  This is a good start.  I have one more main block to finish which would be the third center block on point, and then I have to fill in with 3 more side halves.  I need to have it finished by mid Nov, we will be headed up to Northern Missouri for a family reunion.

I was a bad girl yesterday and pigged out on pizza, not that pizza is bad, it isn't in moderation, but I wasn't moderate...so my tummy is a bit off today, serves me right.

No comments:

Post a Comment