Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pineapple tablerunner



It's finished!  All labeled and ready to go.  The colors are that of the USMA Black Knights of West Point.  The tablerunner is a hostess gift for a couple who's husband attended the military academy and was commissioned there.  Hence the black, gold and gray.  In the spirit of the approaching football game in early december between the Army Cadets and the Navy Midshipmen...Go Army!!!  Beat Navy!!!

I did the design in EQ6, found a pineapple block that I liked and set them on point.  EQ6 filled in the side blocks very nicely for me.  I decided to paper piece this one, though it had options for rotary cutting and templates. 

I did get my daughter's t-shirt quilt finished...but she may read this blog, so I'd best show it to her first.  I get to see her Thursday, I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment