Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A plan for those 4" squares?

I was reading the Heartstrings Quilt Project blog a few moments ago.  One of the ladies mentioned making and giving placemats to the people who deliver for Meals on Wheels.  She went on to say that one of the men who delivered Meals gave the placemats to people whom he noticed did not have many visitors or family. 

I got to thinking about those 4" squares that are sitting idle waiting to be called up for a purpose, and I do believe that I have found a mission for them in placemats for the home-bound. 

I'm not sure how many I can whip up in time for distribution, but I am going to look into it.

Today however, I have customer needs to attend to, appointments and quilting to get done, and yes, a sewing room to put back together after cleaning the carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment