Monday, November 29, 2010

Not quite done yet..

I really thought I'd have my sewing room all done and spanky clean by now, but it turned out to be more than I could handle yesterday.  I got into the closets and those were a bigger challenge that I'd anticipated.  Needless to say, I want to spend some time today finishing up.  But I've got to say, I ache from head to toe.  Note to self;, don't wait so long to tidy up, the more it goes unattended the worse it is to declutter.  Maybe my new years resolution will be to spend 10 minutes at the end of each day to put away and tidy up.

I'm also going to list my UFO's on Stashbuster and send in my fat quarters for the upcoming year.  That and the No buy challenge are what kept me out of big trouble this year, and I must do it all again for 2011. 

No comments:

Post a Comment