Monday, November 8, 2010

Time change wreaks havoc

Every time we do the Daylight Savings I am messed up for about 2 weeks.  As I write this it is 3:01 AM and I've already been up, taken the dogs out, made coffee and checked all of my Yahoo and AOL mail.  Don't know why it does me in, but it does!

Goals today:

  1. Mail 2 quilts back to Minnesota.  These are donations that came from Heartstrings Quilt Project, the quilts were pieced by some fantastic ladies, I quilted them and they are going back to be finished and donated for a very special project there.
  2. I finished the table runner top that I was working on.  It needs to be quilted today.  This one I"m going to do on the domestic machine because I want to stitch in the ditch, did you know that quilting stitch in the ditch on the longarm is one of the most difficult things to do?  Since this project is small my domestic machine will be just fine.  Besides I need to load a customer quilt on the machine to do.
  3. I'm still working on kitting up the rest of the hand sewing work that we are taking on our trip.
There should be a 4 & 5 but I may need a nap after 1, 2 and 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment