Friday, November 19, 2010

Silliness

Yesterday I spent a good part of the day finishing up a customer's quilt.  Today I got back from water aerobics and got to work on blocks for our December block exchange at our Guild meeting.  The Ohio Star block is always a winner, and those flying geese units...that triangle part that gets trimmed, well I couldn't just throw those away.  Now I really don't have time for messing with those, but I did anyway, so that is just silliness!  And besides what am I going to do with these little guys?  I only have 24 of these and they are little.


The last time I did something crazy like this I made a tablerunner, but those blocks were much bigger to trim from and there were many of them. 



Time to load another quilt on the machine.  I guess while I'm doing that I can ponder on my teeny weeny blocks.

My evenings have been spent trying to finish the set of 4 placemats that I am in the process of hand quilting...still.  

No comments:

Post a Comment