Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm back & busy

The farm and the black angus in Greentop, MO

I got back late on Monday night, flight was late out of Kansas City, which meant I missed my connection in Houston.  I just couldn't get up for my water aerobics class on Tuesday, if you remember my class is at 5:45 am.  I did get to the gym on Wednesday and to my water aerobics class this morning.  I began my battle to lose weight two months ago and have since lost 15 pounds.  Definitely not breaking any records for losing the weight fast, truth is, it is coming off very slowly.  Lots of hard work.

My visit was wonderful, and very relaxing, and needless to say, the visit with my daughter was priceless.

My daughter Nikki

I've been working on customer quilts since I've been back.  Things are beginning to get busy.  In my off time I'm working on a baby quilt that is going to our friends in Fairbanks.  I'll try to get a picture tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. I lived in Greentop in the early 70's. Just outside of it actually in a little house that had been a hen house & they remodelled it. I loved that little house. It was the first time I ever lived in a place that was just mine! Oh Happy Days. I moved back to Kirksville after a few monthes. Thanks for the memories!

    ReplyDelete