Thursday, August 5, 2010

All Quilting Day with no workout

Yep, I got all the way to the Y this morning, got into the pool getting ready for our water aerobics class, just chit chattin with the gang when the lifeguard tells us we have to get out of the pool because of lightning.  Even though it is an indoor pool they don't take any chances.  And I missed yoga because I got involved in a quilt and was on a roll.  But the quilt I am working on is coming along.  It's a customer quilt so better not take a picture and post it without permission. 

And it's been crummy weather all day today.  Pooey!

2 comments:

  1. Crummy weather is a good reason to start handwork. Maybe get addicted to the Hexagons people are doing. Nothing like tempting someone. *grinns*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, I should keep some handwork out. I have some hand quilting projects that need to get finished.

    ReplyDelete