Wednesday, August 4, 2010

All Aboard the Allergy Train and a good weigh-in for me!

Our chocolate lab, Jake seems to be having some allergy issues.  We were at the vet last week and got a special "calming" shampoo.  He was just scratching and nibbling at his paws, etc, with no raw spots, but yesterday he had a raw spot, about the size of a quarter.  Nothing has seemed to help keep him from licking it, except for an E collar.  The spot is on his backside.  But I'm thinking he might need a shot.

On a good note, I have now lost 13 pounds in exactly one month.  I reached a milestone today by breaking another 10 # increment, won't say which one, but it's all good. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! How are you getting the job done??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have and am using all of my old info from Weight Watchers, which I used to go to several years ago. I also do water aerobics at the YMCA three days a week, and on the off days I try to do something like treadmill, stair stepper or circuit training. I do yoga two days a week also. Thanks Barbara.

    ReplyDelete