Thursday, October 14, 2010

Where did the week go?

I've been busy with customers, getting some cleaning done, and no personal quilting at all.  My plan this weekend is to finish straightening the sewing room.  I have so many projects that I want to finish before the end of the year, which when I think about it, will be here before I know it.  Yikes!!  My hubby did help me hang some quilts in the bedroom that I just painted. 
Bed quilt, I think this was one of the Turning Twenty patterns


Original wallhanging using some of the fabrics from the bed quilt in the room

This quilt reminds me of the mountains of Colorado where we once lived.
Quilt is called Garden Gate by Rosemary Walker from the book called Bright Quilts From Downunder, 13 color-charged projects



This quilt was purchased at a store in Estes Park Colorado.  It is handquilted and made by an Amish woman




Table runner called Spicy Spiral Table Runner from School House Quilts
This was made with bridal fabrics, just for fun because I thought it would make a nice dresser scarf.





No comments:

Post a Comment