Saturday, October 16, 2010

Owie Owie & Goodie Goodie

As luck would have it I did something to my lower back on Wednesday.  I've been flinging things to drop off at Goodwill, so it's no wonder.  I really thought that water aerobics would help me on Thursday, and while I was in the water I was feeling rather good.  Got out and it was another story...By Friday morning I was in the hurt locker.  Couldn't stand, couldn't sit.  I got in to see the chiropractor yesterday morning and found relief for about 8-9 hours before it all started to flare up again.  (owie)

My daughter Nikki came in last night from Missouri!!  (goodie) She is in town for a wedding today.  I thought we could go to Zumba together this morning, but that's out of the question, still having back issues and just don't want to take any chances as more company is coming in on Monday.  Of course the nursing school decided to give a test next week, so Nikki is going to be studying during her free time anyway, so best laid plans....it will be a quick weekend with her anyway as she has to fly back to MO tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how priorities can get in the way of our time together with loved ones - all we can do is make the most out of each moment! I hope your back straightens up fast, Bobbi! I'm sure you're food intake is staying right on target, right, even though you're off a bit from your activities? I hope so - I'm cheering you on with best wishes!

    ReplyDelete