Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday checklist

  1. water aerobics Done!
  2. customer quilt
  3. work on daughter's t-shirt quilt
And the usual household stuff.  On Fridays, I usually change sheets and clean some for the weekend.

I remember my Mom had a strict schedule, Monday was washday no matter what, tuesday was ironing and baking, etc   These days I don't think that holds true as much, we try to fit things in wherever there is a sliver of time. 


The picture above is a group of quilt tops and blocks for Heartstrings Quilt Project.  I need to do the quilting on these and then they can be donated.  The blocks are for me to put together in a setting of my choice.  If you don't know about Heartstrings Quilt Project here is the link.  You might also find some wonderful patterns to make lovely quilts for any occasion, but especially charity quilts at MaryQuilts.com link here

And here is a peek at the customer quilt for today by Pat T.


No comments:

Post a Comment