Thursday, December 23, 2010

Coming down the home stretch

Christmas gifts have been bought, mailed and received.  Christmas letters were mailed last week, the major components of Christmas dinner have been bought.  Decorations, minimal but acceptable (less to put away later).  One guest for Christmas dinner besides us so no stress there.  Baking, I think not, we are both watching our weight.

So?  Time to sew and not feel all stressed out about taking the time to do so.  I am still working on the flannel quilt UFO that I've been trying to finish for so very long now.  I have two more borders to do and then I can work on the backing.  The backing is a flannel sheet that I got at a thrift shop a couple of years ago.  It isn't the best match with the front, but at this point I don't care...remember this quilt is for the dogs.  No really it IS for the dog's couch.   Maybe I can get it on the longarm today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment