Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Is it Tuesday...already?

Don't know where the time has gone!  I spent the weekend working on my scrappy trip around the world.  I have the center of the quilt finished, and the border fabrics prepared and ready to get sewn on today.  But today and Thursday are my busy days at the Y, so I try to fit in the quilt work when I can.  I hope to have a picture of the flimsy (unquilted top) later today. 

Remember I was telling your about the leaders and enders I was working on?  Well I got a pile of those pairs completed and went to my EQ6 and designed a pattern to use them in.  I just named it Scrap Bin.  I did a practice block, and I'm not sure about how it's going to turn out, so if i have time I may get a few more of those blocks done and see how several look together.  And I have a customer quilt to start.  I guess I'd better get going then.

No comments:

Post a Comment